**ONLY AVAILABLE TO UK CUSTOMERS 2-4 DAYS DELIVERY**
Volvo Cars self-designed roof box has a volume of 430 litres, which makes it very functional. The aerodynamic design minimises air resistance and the sporty look is enhanced by the high gloss black paint.
The modern box is made of double-shelled, vacuum-formed ABS plastic, which not only makes it stable and durable, but also easy to manage.
The roof box is easily opened from the long sides and integrated LED lighting in the lid facilitates loading. It also has skid protection that not only prevents loads sliding around, but also suppresses noise from the roof box.
With convenient Quick-grip mountings the roof box can be mounted quickly and easily on your Volvo with one hand.
Facts and Advantages
- Aerodynamic design.
- Integrated handle.
- Washable mat in the bottom of the box to reduce noise and prevent the load from sliding around.
- Fits all Volvo load carriers.
- The roof box is Volvo designed with strips in aluminium versions and inserts with Volvo Wordmark on each side.
- The box is made of vacuum-formed ABS plastic, which means that it is light but also rigid.
- Can be opened from both sides.
- The roof box features "Quick-grip" snap locks providing quick and secure, single-handed mounting.
- Advanced aerodynamic properties that minimize air resistance, wind noise and vibrations.
- "City Crash"-tested.
- Material: UV-stable ABS-plastic
- Colour: High-Gloss Black
- Accessory Weight: 31 kg (68 lbs)
- Length: 2258 mm (external)
- Width: 942 mm (external)
- Load Width: 733 mm (internal)
- Height: 295 mm (external)
- Volume: 350 litres (12 cu ft)
- Load Capacity: Up to 69 kg (depending on the car's max. roof load weight)
- Number of pairs of skis: Up to 6x
- Number of snowboards: Up to 4x
- Max. speed limitation: 130 km/h (80 mph)
** Note! **
** The gross weight of the roof box including load carriers must not exceed the vehicle's maximum roof load weight. See the car's owner manual for actual weight. **
** Genuine Volvo Parts. **